Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Journal #12- Right & Wrong

If I could make up the rules for what is right and what is wrong, I would only change a few things. Firstly, I would want more people to actually do what is right verse what is wrong. It seems to me that a lot of the time today people (including myself) do what is wrong of what is right because that is what is easier. So, one thing that I would want to change would be making everyone do what is right all the time. I think it would make life better for everyone if we always did what we are supposed to do. For example, if we had a big test on Friday but we chose to stay up all night on facebook then we obviously chose what is wrong over what is right because what is wrong is more entertaining than what is right. Not studying for a test isn't the worst thing someone could do, but this is an example that everyone can relate to. Besides the fact that doing the right thing is most of the time not as fun as doing the wrong thing, I would not change much else about the rules of right and wrong. I do not see how people can be raised to do the right thing since they were little, and then in the blink of an eye forget everything they were taught about right and wrong. I wish I chose right over wrong more often, but I know that everyone makes mistakes and everyone has those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment