Monday, November 7, 2011

Journal #15

I think that since we are working on a project with other students from different classes and from different schools, we will have to take full advantage of the technology that surrounds us everyday. I think that this project will be a little challenging for all of the students because we are all from different areas and the only way we will be able to communicate is through some form of technology. There are many different ways we can use technology to communicate, such as emails, twitter, facebook, skype, and even through text messaging. Personally, I do not really like this project because of the fact that communicating is going to be hard and sometimes using technology can be really confusing. I think that if my group can establish a way that we could all use to communicate this project will be easy, but if something goes askew we might have some problems. Out of all of the means of communication I said earlier, I think the one that would be best for this project would be either email or through text messaging. I think that these two would be best because facebook and twitter are blocked on our school computers and I think skype is confusing. Also, everyone has a cell phone so it would not be a problem to text message my group members about the project. Emailing would also be a pretty effective way of communicating with the other students because it has a feature that allows chatting, its easy to use, and everyone has one. If I get to pick the way my group communicates, I would probably chose either text messaging or emailing simply for the fact that it would be easy for everyone. I think that this project will allow us to take full advantage of the technology that we use everyday and it will teach us new and better ways to communicate with people from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment