Wednesday, November 9, 2011

joURNAL #16

I think that there are many tools we can use to help us communicate with our partners because we have so much technology surrounding us. For example, everyone nowadays has a cell phone of their own or at least has access to one. We could use cell phone to communicate through either text messages or through phone calls. I think that cell phones would be a really easy way to communicate because they are easy to use and usually pretty reliable. Also, we could use other technologies such as social networking sites. There are many social networking sites, but two of the most popular sites are Twitter and Facebook. Most people have either a Twitter or a Facebook so I think either of these might also be an effective way to communicate. I think that this project is going to force us to take advantage of all of the technology around us in order to communicate and get our work done. In addition to cell phones and social networking sties, we also have email address and skype. I do not really like skype, but if it came down to it I would use it. I think using emails would be a really good way of communicating because that way we can share things and chat at the same time. I think that if I had to pick one of these methods for communicating with my group members, I would pick either emailing or text messaging because both of these are really easy ways of sharing information. I do not think that social networking sites would be the best option just because I know that it can become extremely distracting and I do not want to not finish my work because I am getting distracted to much. I think that if my group is okay with it, we will communicate by cell phones or email just because they are simple and easy. This project is going to require us to use a lot of technology and communication skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment