Monday, November 21, 2011

Journal #18- The Perfect Autumn Day

I think that on the perfect autumn day, the weather would be amazing. The temperature would be perfect, not to warm and not to cold. It would feel warm outside, but there would still be a cold breeze every now and then. The trees would be changing colors, all different shades of yellow, orange, red, and brown. I would hear the sound of people raking up leaves, and later smell them burning in their yard. On the perfect autumn day, it would feel so good outside. I would go to the park and take a walk. On my walk, I would see many beautiful trees with leaves of all different colors. I would hear the wind blowing through the trees and see leaves fluttering to the ground. I would wear a light jacket because its to cold not to have one, but warm enough not to need a big winter coat. The perfect autumn day would also be perfect weather for a bike ride. I would ride my bike down the side walk and feel the cool breeze blowing against my face and through my hair. I would also hear the sound of leaves crunching under my bike tires as I rode around. I would come home to my mom cooking some delicious food, and the smell of pumpkin pie would fill my house. I would wear my warm boot slippers and eat some delicious food with my family, and then lay down and watch a movie. The perfect autumn day would be a really awesome day because of the excellent weather. I hope that this autumn I can experience the perfect autumn day. I love autumn weather because it is so nice outside and because the trees always look so pretty! I hope that there is the perfect autumn day this autumn. I love the season of autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment