Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Journal #19- Importance of nature & spirituality

I think that nature is really important in the cycle of life and death because I feel like it is the basis of the cycle of life. I think that nature is like the basis of this cycle because you begin life in a natural way and then you end life in a natural way. I think that spirituality comes into play in sometime between the time you are born and the time you die, and that it can be a really important part of life. When I think of nature, I think of the forests and animals that live there. There is a certain cycle of life that all these animals follow, and that entire cycle is based on how the natural world works. Nature can play a pretty big part in life because it can impact you in many ways. For example, your health is impacted by nature, and it can even impact your mental state. When I think of spirituality, I think of churches and God. I honestly do not think that this can directly impact your physical being, but I think it can be a really important part of your emotional self. I do not really know how spirituality has anything to do with the cycle of life except the fact that many different religions have a view of how that cycle goes. For example, some religions believe in heaven after death, and others believe in reincarnation. I think that nature is much more important to the cycle of life than spirituality is, but I think that spirituality has more of an emotional benefit. I think that spirituality affects the death part more in the cycle of life than it does the living part because of what happens after death. Although it has a greater impact on the death part, I think that it can also impact the life part because many religions have standards or rules for how they expect you to live your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment