Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Journal # 24- Spooky

Unfortunately I have been spooked too many times to count, but there are a few times that really stand out to me. Oddly enough, my mother, the one who is supposed to comfort you and what not, is generally the one who spooks me the most. Scary movies that have demons also spook me a lot. My mom loves scaring me and freaking me out so sadly for me it happens a little to often. Every time after I watch a scary movie my mom always attempts to scare me. One time, I was sitting in my kitchen with my friends Ashley, Megan, Rachel, and my cousin Tiffany while my mom, dad and brother were out grocery shopping. We were all sitting around the kitchen table when we heard a loud knock on the window so we all freaked out and ran into the living room. We all huddled together on the couch and then I called my dad and told him to hurry home because we were all freaking out. In my living room, there is a huge glass door that goes to the porch on the side of the house and we have a huge tan curtain hanging over the windows. It was about sunset so it was not very light outside but there was still enough for us to be able to see shadows against the window. Once I got off the phone with my dad he told me they would be home in like ten minutes so we all sat there waiting for them to get back. We had been sitting there for like two minutes when we saw the shadow of a person walk in front of the window in the living room so we all started freaking out really bad. Then the person suddenly just disappeared and was out of sight for like another two minutes and then all of a sudden we all heard a loud banging on the door that leads to the porch! Right after we heard the loud banging my mom and dad and brother all walk into the house laughing hysterically. We were all so scared and spooked that a few of us started crying. This is only one time my mom has completely scared me to the point of tears, but I know that it is all in good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment