Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Journal #26- Breaking the Rules

I think that maybe in some situations people see no other way out than to break the law, but if you ask me I think there is always a better way of doing things. There are some people who break the law for fun, which I think is kind of ignorant but there are also people who break the law because they do not know of any other way to get what they need. There are a lot of laws that everyone breaks like speed limits and curfews, which is not really a big deal but I think shoplifting and things similar to that are never acceptable because there is always a better way to get the things you need to live. For example, if you do not have enough money to pay for your own food then there are many ways you can get around this without stealing food. If you have more stable relatives then maybe you could go ask them for help, and if that is not an option there are still many other ways to get by without shoplifting. Some people break laws for fun, which should not ever be acceptable but I suppose some of the laws that we have in society today are really pointless and stupid. For example, jay walking is illegal so I think that everyone has broken that law and in my opinion it is acceptable to break that law because it is so silly. Sometimes I wonder why people break the laws because with all of the technology we have in today's society it is almost impossible for them to get away with it. If someone is shoplifting there are censors on many items, cameras outside and inside the store, and if all of that fails it is likely that there are witnesses around to see it all go down. I think that people should really think about all of their options before they go and break the law because almost every time there is something that can be done to help them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment