Friday, September 16, 2011

Journal #8- Autumn

Autumn is a lovely time of year. I like autumn because it is football season and because of all of the bonfires that are going on. I like being able to wear a sweatshirt and jeans sitting by a fire playing never have I ever with all my closest pals. I also like autumn because of Halloween. I love Halloween because of all of the haunted houses that are going on and they are so fun to go to! This year I plan on going to many haunted houses with all of my friends. This year will be my first year of not going trick or treating on Halloween night, and after 16 years I think I'm finally ready to move on. Another reason I like autumn is because it is cold, but it is not like snowy and freezing. It is nice weather most of the time and it is perfect weather to watch football in. I love going to football games with my friends, and I also love going to watch my little brother play on his football team. I am really excited for this autumn because of all of the fun things I plan on doing! Although I am really excited for autumn, summer is by far my favorite season of the year. I like summer better than autumn because in the summer, I am worry free and mostly because I do not have to go to school. I hate school a lot, and unfortunately autumn is the season in which school starts. The only reason I do not completely hate autumn is because of homecoming and football games and Halloween and bonfires. For once, I am actually super duper excited for autumn this year. Oh and how could I forget that my all time favorite part of autumn is the pumpkin pie! Thanksgiving is in autumn and I absolutely love pumpkin pie, so therefore I kinda love autumn a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment